Prices, delivery costs, payment methods, delivery time and general terms and conditions for our mail order:
• All prices are excluding delivery costs. No VAT is being invoiced. Mailing packages over the border to the countries outside of Switzerland may cause additional customs charges for the receiver.
• For reseller`s we grant a discount that varies for each article. On request we can give more detailed information.
• As delivery costs the postage of Swiss Post is being charged plus the amount of CHF 0.80 per package or CHF 2.80 in the case of poster rolls. The minimal delivery costs are CHF 5.- per order. If the total value of the order exceeds CHF 300.-, then no delivery costs will be charged for end customers.
• Posters are always sent in a separate package. Orders which include posters as well as other items need to be shipped in two packages. The additional postage costs for the posters can not be calculated automatically in the online shop. In order that the delivery costs are calculated correctly, the supporting item «ATTENTION: Postage of posters» needs to be added manually. This item can be found at the top of each poster view.
• Orders can be paid by credit card (Master & Visa), Postcard or against invoice.
• Charges and invoices are executed in Swiss Francs. The Euro prices visible in the online shop are only valid for customers residing in the EU countries and only for orders against invoice.
• For payments by credit card or Postcard, no additional fees are being charged. Apart from that, charges for money transfers or the cash in of checks etc. have to be paid by the receiver of the order.
• Invoices are payable within 30 days from the date of the invoice. In the case of new customers or higher invoice amounts, the receiver may be asked to prepay the order.
• If the invoice is not paid on time, a demand for payment is being sent, payable within 10 days from the date of the demand. If the demand is not being followed, a chargeable reminder is being sent. If the invoice still remains unpaid, it will be handed over to a debt-collection agency. All costs and charges in this regard have to be met by the receiver of the order.
• The Sankirtan-Verein is maintained mostly voluntary and extraofficial. Therefore, there are no guaranteed opening hours – it is possible that the mail order office remains closed on individual days. Generally, our mail order office is open throughout the day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
• The Sankirtan-Verein is keen to handle the orders as fast as possible. In Switzerland – in general – orders shipped by Economy mail will be delivered within 2 - 4 working days, orders shipped by Priority mail within 1 - 2 working days. Orders shipped to the countries of EU can take up to three weeks for delivery.
• If the mail order office remains closed for a whole week or longer, it will be posted in advance and clearly visible on the top of the homepage.
• Defects, missing or wrong articles have to be reported within 7 days after reception of the order. Orders which are being returned can be accepted only if the contents is still originally packed and undamaged. There is no obligation to accept returned orders.
• The courts at the domicile office of Sankirtan-Verein in Zurich have sole jurisdiction over any disputes arising from being visitor of our website or customer of our mail order service. Relations between the parties shall be governed exclusively by Swiss law.
• All prices and details without liability, errors and changes excepted.
• Last update: July 2011
© Copyright by Sankirtan-Verein, 1999 - 2011, all rights reserved