A guide to temples, holy sites, festivals and traditions
[EU-Preis: € 16.90]
The book includes:
• Descriptions of the Temples and their architecture, and what you will see at each place.
• Explanations of holy places of Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis, and Muslims.
• The spiritual benefits a person acquires by visiting the holy places.
• Convenient itineraries to take to see the most of each area of India, which is divided into East, Central, South, North, West, the Far Northeast and Nepal.
• Packing list suggestions and how to prepare for your trip to India, and problems to avoid.
• How to get the best experience you can from your visit to India.
• How the spiritual side of India can positively change you forever.
This guide book goes beyond the usual descriptions of the typical tourist attractions and opens up the spiritual venue waiting to be revealed for a far deeper experience on every level.
About the author:
Stephen Knapp has studied the major Vedic texts of India and practiced yoga and the Eastern teachings for nearly 40 years. He has traveled throughout India and has authored over a dozen well-received books on Vedic culture and regularly gives lectures. He is president of the Vedic Friends Assosiation.
560 Seiten, mit s/w-Bildern, kartoniert (engl.)
Spiritual India Handbook, Stephen Knapp
- Hersteller: Bhaktivedanta College
- Artikel-Nr.: SKU-1165
- Verfügbarkeit: auf Lager