Enriching the Experience of Srimad-Bhagavatam Study
The Vedic Encyclopedia, Srimad-Bhagavatam, like an ocean, is expansive with its nominal and phenomenal subject matters and deep in its spiritual and philosophical insights, making it a text for both research and relish by many.
Bhagavata Subodhini simplifies the apparent complexity in understanding the Bhagavatam, by uncovering and integrating the explanations of Srila Prabhupada and the previous acaryas, and thus caters to the taste and need of avid readers, scholars, and even newcomers to the Srimad-Bhagavatam.
• Have a bird’s eye view of the Srimad-Bhagavatam Cantos
• Explore the Interconnections between different Sections
• Familiarize yourself with the Flow of verses in a chapter
• Dive deep into the Authentic imports of Vital verses
• Delight on the Thematic perspectives and Compilations
• Marvel at the richness of the Characters, Holy names and Analogies
This set of 7 books covers the first 9 Cantos of Srimad-Bhagavatam.
7 volumes, total 1732 pages, soft bound
- Stock: In Stock
- Publisher / Brand: Tulsi Books
- Article Code: EBHSUS
- Weight: 3.30kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.20cm x 18.40cm x 9.00cm
- Euro Price: 99,00
- Language: English