Prices, payment methods and general terms and conditions for our mail order:
• The following general terms and conditions are valid for all sellings, deliveries and services of Sankirtan-Verein – irrespective whether the buyer uses our online-shop or any other way to place his orders. The general terms and conditions are valid for privat persons as well as for commercial resellers.
• Our terms regarding prices, delivery costs and delivery time can be found here: >> Conditions of delivery <<
• For resellers we grant a discount that differs for each article. On request we can give more detailed information.
• Orders can be paid by TWINT, Mastercard, Visa, Postfinance Card, Postfinance E-Finance or against invoice. In case of new customers or high amount invoices, we may request to prepay the invoice. In this case, the customer will be informed by email accordingly.
• Charges and invoices are
executed in Swiss Francs. The Euro prices visible in the online shop are only
valid for customers residing in the EU countries and only for orders against
• For online payments by TWINT, credit card or
Postfinance, no additional fees are being charged. Apart from that,
charges for money transfers or the cash in of checks etc. have to be paid by
the receiver of the order.
• Without any other agreement, invoices are payable within 30
days from the date of the invoice.
• If the invoice is not paid on
time, a demand for payment is being sent, payable within 10 days from the date
of the demand. If the demand is not being followed, a chargeable reminder is
being sent. If the invoice still remains unpaid, it will be handed over to a
debt-collection agency. All costs and charges in this regard have to be met by
the receiver of the order.
• The reservation of proprietary rights concerns all goods of all our deliveries. All goods remain proprietary of Sankirtan-Verein until the invoice(s) has/have been paid completely. Applicable are the simple, the extended and the overall reservation of proprietary rights.
• Defects, missing or wrong articles have to be reported within 7 days after reception of the order. Orders which are being returned can be accepted only if the contents is still originally packed and undamaged. There is no obligation to accept returned orders.
• The postage for returns has to
be paid by the customer. In case of faults by the mail order office, the
postage for returns will be credited to the customer in some way.
• The courts at the domicile
office of Sankirtan-Verein in Zurich have sole jurisdiction over any disputes
arising from being visitor of our website or customer of our mail order
service. Relations between the parties shall be governed exclusively by Swiss
• All prices and details without liability, errors and changes excepted.
Last update: June 2022
© Copyright by Sankirtan-Verein, 1999 - 2022, all rights reserved.